Serving: 2, Preparation time: 45 minutes
- 1/4 cup ground OptaVia Garlic Parmesan Poppers
- 1 1/4 lbs ground turkey breast
- 1 large egg
- 1 tbsp garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp ginger, minced
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 3 scallions, chopped
- 1 tbsp low sodium soy sauce
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 3 tbsp reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 1/2 tbsps seasme oil
- 1 1/2 tbsps fresh lime juice
- 1 1/2 tbsps water
- 1 tbsps chopped fresh scallion
- 3 zucchini, spiralized or julienned for noodles
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
Ginger, lime, and cilantro meld into an exciting array of asian flavors.
Preheat oven to 500 F.
Special tools: spiralizer or mandoline
Grind OptaVia Garlic Parmesan Poppers to the consistency of breakcrumbs with a food processor.
Gently mix turkey, parmesan puffs, egg, salt, scallions, ginger, cilantry, soy sauce, and seasme oil by hand in a large bowl until well combined.
Form approximately 1/4-cup sized meatballs and transfer to parchment paper-lined baking sheet.
Bake until cooked through and browned, approximately 15 to 18 minutes.
While meatballs are baking, make dipping sauce by wisking all ingredients together in a small bowl.
Toss zucchini noodles in sesame oil and sautee until soft.
Note: This recipe makes 2 servings of a full lean and green meal on the OptaVia 5 & 1 Optimal Health Plan.